Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Signing off, from the job, that is

Hey guys and gals, I'm now going to be free from the daily grind as of tomorrow at 5:01 pm. Exciting, huh? I'll be launching into much awaited volunteering and other very productive, but non-paid activites. I'll still be pursuing my Mary Kay business. Seeing as I am a "user" I'll need to keep supporting my habit. This activity, of course, is paid. Let me know if you need my beauty and skin care services. I'd be happy to oblige. (shameless plug)

I've also started working out again. I purchased the Ultimate Results package from Turbo Jam and can already tell a difference in my clothes after just 4 days! I'll be reporting on my accomplishments for this every couple of weeks or so. Most of you won't care about my process to get fit (yeah, guys). Part of this process is limiting the amazing food Monte makes for me. I can handle the sore muscles from sculpting workouts and fatigue from cardio. But I love to eat. My willpower will be tested and tried.

Coming soon...pics of our landscaping and garden...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today was your first day not to work!! Yah! How's it going?