Saturday, August 9, 2008

July

It seems that July came and went without much hesitation. Man!

I ended the month with a fun trip to Dallas. It was business related as I attended Seminar 2008 for Mary Kay. Five different gatherings of women came to Dallas during July to attend Seminar 2008 back to back ending with my group, the Pearl seminar. Not only were our corporate staff utterly exhausted from working almost nonstop for 3 weeks, but it was crazy hot in the Big D. This is Christi Campbell, my National Sales Director's daughter and a Senior Sales Director herself driving a beautiful pearlized pink Caddy CTS, I believe. She's tons of fun.

It's now August. Where has the time gone? Enjoy the rest of your summer!

1 comment:

sara said...

Hey Girl!
How the heck are you? I tried calling you, but your phone I guess is not working. been a while since we've had a moment to catch up. I finally have a moment to breathe from work. :) Hope all is well. I love you!