Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Newest Niece


We just got back from a trip to Arkansas to see my family. Monte had a three day weekend from work and we figured we better take advantage of it. Gas was never over $4/gal luckily. We pray it stays under $4 until after we go back at the beginning of August when we vacation in Hot Springs.

We got to see our newest niece. Her name is Addison. You can check her out here. Of course, she doesn't look exactly the same now since this picture is a few weeks old. But she was born on June 5th and is pretty stinkin' cute. I have to say that I have never in my life seen so much fussing and ridiculousness over a baby. I can almost guarantee that my own mother didn't fuss over her own children like she does little Addi. But I guess that's expected. She's not exhausted from nighttime feedings and the recovery from delivering a child.

We had a good time in AR. I went to hang out with my friend Nancy and I had a surprise visitor waiting for me...It was Drea! That was a nice bonus. I love that girl. I love both of them. She has this sweet new Mustang she's driving around like she's the queen of Tulsa or something. I'm a tad jealous of the speed and hotness of her car. But she said I can drive it when I come visit. Looking forward to it.

We also hung out with the Gililland Family (AKA G-lands). They are like second parents and younger siblings. That was fun. We had a great time around the dinner table over some yummy eats - Little Caesars' pizza. Have a great week and don't forget to take the poll to the right!

No comments: